11/22/11

Code 2 Learn One year completion

Today Code 2 Learn Completed one year.. And in this 1 year, it has seen some incredible ups, here are stats :

Code 2 Learn Website
Pageviews : 67,5000

Code 2 Learn Alexa :
India Ranking : 51,000 ( 900,000 )
World Ranking : 931,772 (initially : 5,000,000)

Code 2 Learn Facebook Page : 400+ fans.. 




I would like to thank all my readers for making the above stats possible and hopefully the support will continue to increase and help us reach even more greater heights.

I would also like to thank Friends ( Saransh Kakkar, Shivanshu Naithani, Ankit Chhabra, Gaurav MunjalAbhinav Chansarkar, Ronak Mehta, Anuj Gosalia, Akshar Patel, Pratik Mehta, Vivek NairKaran Patel, Sheel Jain to name a some.. and the rest whose names are not I would like to say THANK YOU from bottom on my heart )  for bearing with my Code 2 Learn mails and helping me making Code 2 Learn what it is today.

Apart from this Code 2 Learn just now started Guest Blogging and I would take this opportunity to thank all my Guest Bloggers for writing such good and informative articles for the readers. To name them :

Harry Sehgal :  

Articles by him :

5 ways to get Traffic from Facebook

Pallavi Jha :

Articles by her :

Multilingual SEO

H1 tags in SEO

Mathew Jackson :

Articles by him :

Must have Wordpress Plugins


SHARE THIS POST: